The side crunch
1) Kneel on the floor and lean all the way over to your right side. Place your right palm to your floor, to support you.
2) Slowly extend your left leg outwards, with your toes pointing to the ceiling. Make sure you keep your weight balanced.
3) Place your right hand behind your neck, with your elbow pointing upwards
4) Slowly lift your leg to hip level as you gradually extend your arm above your leg
5) Look out over your hand while bringing the left side of your rib cage toward your hip.
6) Lower to the starting position and repeat 6-8 times
7) Do sets and then switch sides
Opposite Arms and Legs Raise
1) Begin on all fours. Make sure your wrists are aligned to your shoulders and knees are under your hips
2) Then simultaneously, raise your left arm to shoulder height and your left leg to hip height
3) Hold for 3 seconds, and reach forward with your fingers and backwards with your thighs and toes
4) Do 15 to 20 reps and then switch sides
Squat Thrust with Twist
1) Stand with your feet apart till shoulder width, and extend both of your arms forward
2) Squat down, bending your knees till 90 degrees while twisting your upper body to the right
3) Now get back to starting position, and squat down again but this time turn your body to the left
4) Make sure your knees are facing forward while your upper body is going from side to side
5) Repeat this squat twenty times, and do sets of 3
6) Make sure you put your weight in your heels and your knees do not jut out
Cross behind lunges
You will need a pair of dumbbells for this one
1) Stand with your feet apart, with your arms by your side holding the dumbbells.
2) Step forward to the side so that your right foot ends up. Now take your left foot where your right one was.
3) Now lower your bodies till your knees are bent at 90 degrees, like a curtsy.
4) Hold for 3 seconds and get back to starting position
5) Do 15 to 20 reps in sets of 3.
Exercise regularly and you will have the perfect abs in no time!