Nutritional therapy-the modifier of human life
Nutrition plays a revolutionary role in the management of disorders and in reducing the symptoms of painful diseases. It dramatically modifies the human system and improves the quality of life by easing mobility, thinking processes and all kinds of abilities. Now, one can boost the motivation level to perform a certain activity all of it happens thanks to a nutrition therapy. A long list of categories identifies the position of the therapy in which it promotes the best out of a human body. It pushes a certain thing to function like it never had a certain ailment before taking the services.
- Emotional and psychological well being
- Food has important nutrients in proper combination and doses to control and manage not only the moods but also in the enhancement of mental abilities, intelligence and alertness. There is a food and mood connection on a serious scale. An example is the intake of foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids, tryptophan (a protein which higher the chemical serotonin hormone and releases us from sadness, magnesium, folic acids, vitamin B 12 and other B vitamins kick out depressive episodes from your mind. Some foods are; seafood, such as salmon, herring, sardines and mackerel then flax-seeds, flax-seed oil and walnuts.
- Optimum Gastrointestinal Health & Metabolic disorders
- Nutritional therapy has wonderfully marked Alzheimer’s disease as a manageable disorder. A lot of degenerative diseases which then leads to GI tract disturbances like constipation, nausea and diarrhoea are all eliminated with the therapy, what else? Among the vast list of metabolic disorders, obesity is managed by the therapy and has shaped individuals of all ages, sizes and disorders for better handling of issues like physical disability and chronic ailments. Metabolism is the basic system that allows us to derive everything through what we eat. When the action of enzymes, synthesis of cells and production of enough chemicals falls and imbalance arise then nothing left fine.
- Cancers and Immune system
- Latest research studies have proved that green leafy vegetables and the cabbage family mainly fight with cancer in the long run due to the abundant amount of sterols in them. Beta Carotene (proVitamin A) in the foods; Orange, yellow and dark green leafy vegetables including carrots, cantaloupe, apricots, spinach are also fantastic. The immunity can be kept well if balance in nutrition is adopted in the form of equal intake of foods like fish liver oils, liver, whole and enriched cereals and breads. Lean meat, milk, eggs, liver, dried yeast, mixed fruits, seasonal fruits and vegetables. Meat must also be eaten of all types.
- Aging has a connection with sugar intake and oil intake too. One must eat less sugary foods and take use of products made with a vitamin C form named ester a fat soluble form, Alpha Lipoic acid that takes away the inflammations; DMAE, Alpha Hydroxy & Beta Hydroxy Acids, vitamin E and consume foods rich in antioxidants, the berries, fresh citrus fruits and healthy oils are great.
- Diabetes, Cardiovascular and other chronic diseasesThe therapy saves victims from obesity, depression, cancer, osteoporosis and other emotional disturbances. They get to know when and how much of physical activity they need, energy dense foods but low in saturated fat and cholesterol are included in their diet to stay train them about noticing of their signs about the disease and monitoring of the effects a remedy or medication does on their bodies. High calories are given through nuts, peanut butter, protein sources and lean meats cooked with healthy cooking methods.
- Nutrition therapy recommends the intake of specific foods for a particular physical issue to control the future damage and increase longevity of the specific system. For example, the use of whole wheat products, sugar alternatives and removal of excessive oily foods are also limited to saving a patient from becoming a victim of more than one disease. The patients with chronic diseases also get the benefits of attaining and managing of healthy weight, handling of injuries and strokes.
Keratin treatments and therapies are suggested for the growth and health of hair and nails. Protein through lean meat, low-fat dairy, nuts and beans are all necessary to eat. Lack of calcium leads to brittle and dry nails and hair, prefer low-fat sources of dairy such as skim milk, yogurt and cottage cheese to heal them. Vitamin A gives shiny, strong hair and nails, present in several kinds of vegetables, including carrots, squash, sweet potatoes and leafy greens. Vitamin B7 (biotin) and B12 prevents nails and hair as well found in the same foods mentioned above. Vitamin C in bell peppers, citrus fruits, tomatoes, strawberries and cauliflower is also excellent with iron through leafy greens, whole grains, meat and seeds for both colour and texture of the hair and nails. Derive brightness of both parts from zinc in meat, dairy and eggs.
- Skeletal and muscular organs maintenance
- Protein, amino acids as the building blocks of our muscles, calcium and vitamin D for our structure power is essential to take in good amounts for a healthy and energetic life. A balanced diet full of healthy nutrients consumed by fresh and healthy sources combines to make up the well human system. Health is wealth and it is all achieved today with the use of nutritional therapies.
- Nervous, respiratory, excretory, endocrine, reproductive and all the rest of the body systems
- Health experts shake the infertility to make thousands of couples fertile by recommending a good diet and fitness plan including full fat dairy products, supplements and foods rich in green fresh vegetables, colourful fruits and liver and white meat. Like all other diets, to maintain the health of our nervous, respiratory and excretory health we should drink lots of water whenever we want to drink anything we must drink water only. Commercial, fatty, sugary, simple and refined, white foods must be strictly avoided at any cost. The use of whole grains, beans, nuts and seeds are the best.